With all the conflicting information and no national plan for COVID 19 overall including reopening, what does one do. That is an excellent question. Many states have had to develop their own plans in lieu of a national plan. Some states have been more successful than others. We can only offer recommendations to you during this time with the little we know about this pandemic and how it has been handled in the US. The following are a couple of tips to help you navigate re -opening:
- Do your homework before venturing into a space not your home
- what cleaning measures do they have in place
- what population controls do they have in place (do they ask if you have traveled outside the US in the last 14 days, etc.)
- what protection measures do they have in place (i.e. face mask required, screening of staff, etc.)
- Tour the location or facilities prior when possible
- Plan how you will interact in the environment (are there more locations that have space for what you want to do than others)
- Take as much space as you can: 6 feet and more
- Take your own precautions (i.e. wear a proper mask, take immune system boosting vitamins, etc.)
- Have an alternative plan (if you don’t feel comfortable at your old gym, exercise at home for instance)
- Be patient
- Stay abreast of COVID 19 news
- Get the facts not the hype
- Be resourceful
- Carry your own cleaning and sanitizing supplies
- Carry extra disposable masks. Don’t get into mask fights. Offer a mask as a courtesy.
- Above all stay health and stay safe!
What COVID 19 precautions do you take? How do you manage your health or pre-existing conditions at this time? Do you know anyone who has been infected by COVID 19? Share your comments with the community by positing them below. Share the wealth of health with your friends and family by sharing this article with 3 people today. As always you are the best part of what we do. Keep sharing.
If these articles have been helpful to you and yours, give a donation to Shidonna Raven Garden and Cook Ezine today.